Setting New Standards in Dental Care
A “curved bow which sets everything straight”, is probably the best way of defining a smile. Though a flash of the pearly whites is often enough to endear oneself to the world, the beauty of a smile depends largely on the condition of one’s dental health. Healthy teeth not only add to the beauty of one’s smile and charm, they also play a significant role in enhancing the person’s self image.
At Medica, your health and comfort are our primary concerns. You will find our staff dedicated to improving your dental and oral health as quickly as possible through their expert and sympathetic care. We recognize that most patients have fears and apprehension towards dental treatment. So, our team undertakes every effort to make you feel comfortable.
Our next-gen centre assures the highest standard of dentistry, following the strictest norms of cleanliness and sterilization. Experienced staff and trained personnel, whose chief aim is to create an everlasting smile on your face.
At our dental centre, we promise to deliver:
- State-of-the-art dental aesthetics and treatment procedures
- Treatments by renowned dental practitioners and university faculties
- International standards in all treatments using the latest technology
- Excellent service facilities
- Personalised treatment plans
- Quality treatment at a reasonable cost
- Routine oral prophylaxis: cleaning and polishing
- Tooth-coloured fillings: Restorative fillings with superior quality material and extremely natural appearance
- Root Canal Treatment: With the help of ultra-modern instruments, endodontic treatment or root canal treatment has become easier and less time consuming
- Orthodontics (braces): All types of malocclusions (irregular and protruded teeth) are treated with pre-adjusted appliances like straight wire and functional appliances. Ceramic brackets and lingual orthodontics is frequently practiced.
- Aesthetic dentistry: Modern dentistry and techniques can reshape the teeth, smile, and the entire appearance of the person, making it more aesthetically pleasing
- Smile Designing: A process whereby complete oral hard and soft tissues are studied and certain changes are brought about which will have a positive influence on the overall aesthetics of the face.
- Teeth bleaching
- Crowning and bridges
- Teeth replacement
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Treatment for bleeding gums and bad breath
Dental Implantation facility available
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that a periodontics places into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants are ideal for people who are in good general oral health but have lost teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. Although high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework since implants do not rely on the neighboring teeth for support.
Dental implants look and feel so natural that you may totally forget that you ever lost a tooth or two. You know that your confidence about your teeth affects how you feel about yourself both personally and professionally. Perhaps you hide your smile because of the spaces from missing teeth. Maybe your dentures don’t feel secure. Possibly you cannot eat properly due to difficulties in chewing. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak, and eat again with comfort and confidence, there is a solution – dental implants.
Under proper conditions, such as placement by a periodontist and diligent patient maintenance, implants can last a lifetime. Long-term studies continue to show improving success rates for dental implants.
How Can Dental Implants Help
Dental implants are primarily used to achieve the following:
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable
KEYHOLE (MINIMALLY INVASIVE) METHOD
We use the keyhole technique of implant placement in 90% of our cases.
- A stitch-less and minimally invasive procedure
- A quick process, taking less than 15 minutes
- Quick recovery – patients can join work on the same day
- Uses the latest tools and techniques
- High success rate
- Very safe