In case if the patient is unable to produce the authorization letter, an advance amount is needed to be deposited. Patients referred through medical insurance agencies/ TPAs, are requested to contact TPA Desk at Admissions in Ground floor of our Hospital.
The Counsellors/Billing Executive will inform you about:
- Documents required for claiming medical insurance.
- Hospital policies regarding advance deposits and reimbursements.
- Type of health insurance available and the necessary terms and conditions.
- As a corporate patient, you are requested to submit essential documents in order to avail of the relevant facilities and discounts.
For further information, please feel free to Contact Us.
List of TPA & Insurance Co.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co Ltd.
- Dedicated Health Services
- E – Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd.
- Future General India Insurance Company
- Genins India TPA Ltd.
- Good Health Plan Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Health India TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- MDIndia Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Medi Assist India Pvt.
- Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount Health Service(TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA
- Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Religare Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Company
- TTK Healthcare TPA Private Limited
- United Healthcare
- Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd.