Dr. Rabin Chakraborty, Gold Medalist, is a well-known Cardiologist of India and South Asia.
He is a Board Certied Physician Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist and Electro Physiologist. He treats patients with problems of the cardiovascular system like the Heart, Arteries, Veins, Heart Valves and conduction disorders of the heart, etc. In addition to Angiography, simple and complex Angioplasty, Dr. Chakraborty is one of few top Cardiologists who is a specialist in Heart Rhythm Disorders for patients with Recurrent Palpitations, repeated unconsciousness due to Heart Rhythm Diseases and heart failure patients.
Senior Vice Chairman – Cardiology Services (Medica Group)
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Internal Medicine), MRCP, FRCP (London), FRCP(Glasgow), FRCP (Ireland) FACC (USA), FICC, FICP, DM(Cardiology).
OPD Schedule: Mon – Sat (9am -5pm)
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiogram (Femoral, Radial, Ulnar Route)
- Right and Left Heart Study for Valvular Heart Disease, Cardiomyopathies
- Congenital Heart Disease
1998 till 2002 – Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad
1990 to 1998 – Hull Royal Infirmary Castle Hill Hospital, UK
1983 to 1989 – PGIMER Chandigarh
- M.B.B.S from Calcutta University, and was the best graduate of the year
- M.D. (Medicine) from the PGIMER, Chandigarh, a National Premier Institute for
- Medical Education in India DM in Cardiology from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Diplomat of National Board (DNB) National Board, Delhi, India
- He has qualified in host of foreign degrees like F.R.C.P. Royal College of Physicians, London, F.R.C.P. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK and F.R.C.P. Royal College of Physicians, Dublin, Ireland
- He has been appointed as an Examiner, MRCP (UK) for Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom
- Sir Nilratan Sircar Gold Medal
- April – May 98 – Consultant Cardiologist, Aintree Cardiac Centre, Liverpool, UK
- May 95 – May 98 – Specialist Registrar Hull Royal infirmary, Castle Hill Cardiology
Hospital, Regional Cardiology
- Specialist Cardiology, Royal Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman Awards and
- Sir Nilratan Sircar Gold Medal – Best Medical Graduate of the Year