Closed Clinical Trial
1. A Non-interventional, multicentre study to assess prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation among ovarian, primary peritoneal and fallopian tube cancer patients in India (BRCA STUDY).
2. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Phase 3 Study of Baricitinib in Patients with COVID-19 Infection. (I4V-MC-KHAA).
3. Phase 2, randomized, controlled, open label multi-center study to assess efficacy and safety of DFV890 for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infected patients with COVID-19 pneumonia and impaired respiratory function.(CDFV890D12201)
4. A two arm, randomized, multicentric, open label, efficacy and safety study of Docetaxel Lipid Suspension (DLS) for Injection of Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited, India in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer patients.
5. A Phase 3, Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Arm Study Of Avelumab* (Msb0010718c) Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Best Supportive Care Alone As A Maintenance Treatment In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Whose Disease Did Not Progress After Completion Of First-Line Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy.( B9991001).
6. A Double-Blind, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of CT-P16 and EU-Approved Avastin® as First-Line Treatment for Metastatic or Recurrent Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. (CT-P16 3.1)
7. A Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, study evaluating the efficacy and safety of Otilimab IV in patients with severe pulmonary COVID-19 related disease.( OSCAR )
8. A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2b In the Treatment of Adult Patients Diagnosed With SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).(PEGI)