MEDICA Epilepsy Clinic
MEDICA Pain Clinic
Pain is an unpleasant and emotionally disturbing experience in any trauma, medical or surgical condition and if unattended can transform into a chronic pain status causing disability, emotional changes, social disturbances and personality disorders, adversely affecting personal and family life. Medica’s Pain Clinic constantly strives to make the hospital a total ‘pain free zone’. Our Pain Services address all pain related issues 24×7 through the first ever ‘acute pain service facility’ across the hospital. The chronic pain conditions are assessed in the Pain Clinic OPD and both diagnostic and therapeutic interventions are done in advance operation theatre under image guided blocks.
- All Cancer Pains
- Low Back Pain
- Neck & Cervical Pain
- Myofacial Pain & Fibromyalgias
- Compression Spine Fractures Pain
- Orofacial Pain & Trigeminal Neuralgias
- Neuropathic Pain & Herpes Zoster
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Post Surgical Incision Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Vascular Pains due to Vascular Spasm of Hands & legs
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Intrathecal Spinal Pumps
- Radiofrequency Ablations of Facet joints of Spine
- Central De-sensitization and Lidocaine Infusion
- Knee Joint Pains
- Trigger Point Injections
To know more, click here.
MEDICA Heart Failure Clinic
Medica introduces Heart Failure Clinic for patients with poor heart function. A step ahead towards treatment and long-term management. Every Saturday from 1pm – 3pm.