At Medica, your health and comfort are our primary concern. You will find our staff dedicated to improving your dental and oral health as quickly as possible through expert and sympathetic care. We recognize that most patients have fears and apprehensions towards dental treatment and have made every effort to help you overcome these problems.
Our Dental centre assures the highest standard of Dentistry, following the strictest norms of cleanliness and sterilization, with the support of an experienced staff & trained personnel, whose chief aim is to create an everlasting smile on your face.
At our Dental Centre we promise to deliver:
- State-of-the-art dental aesthetics and treatment procedures
- Treatment by renowned dental practitioners and university faculties
- Implementing international standards in all treatments using the latest technology
- Excellent service facility
- Personalised treatment plans
- Quality treatment at reasonable cost
Facilities offered at
- Routine Oral Prophylaxis (cleaning and polishing)
- Tooth Coloured Fillings: Restorative Fillings with superior quality material and extremely natural appearance
- Root Canal Treatment: With the help of ultra modern instruments, Root Canal Treatment (Endodontics) has become easier and less time consuming
- Orthodontics (Braces): All types of malocclusions (irregular, protruded teeth) are treated with pre-adjusted appliances i.e. straight wire technique and functional appliances. Ceramic brackets and Lingual Orthodontics is frequently practiced.
- Aesthetic Dentistry: Modern dentistry and techniques can reshape the teeth, smile and entire appearance of the person, making it more aesthetically pleasing
- Smile Designing: a process whereby complete oral hard and soft tissues are studied and certain changes are brought about which will have a positive influence on overall aesthetics of face.
Services offered include
- Teeth Bleaching
- Crowning and Bridges
- Teeth Replacement
- Wisdom tooth Extraction
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Treatment for bleeding gums and bad breath
Dental Implantation facility available
Dental implant is an artificial tooth root that a periodontist places into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. While high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.
Dental implants are so natural-looking and feeling, you may forget you ever lost a tooth.You know that your confidence about your teeth affects how you feel about yourself, both personally and professionally. Perhaps you hide your smile because of spaces from missing teeth. Maybe your dentures don’t feel secure. Perhaps you have difficulty chewing. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence, there is good news! Dental implants are teeth that can look and feel just like your own! Under proper conditions, such as placement by a periodontist and diligent patient maintenance, implants can last a lifetime. Long-term studies continue to show improving success rates for implants.
What Dental Implants Can Do?
Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth. Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture. Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
KEYHOLE (MINIMALLY INVASIVE) METHOD
We use the keyhole technique of implant placement (in 90% of our cases)
- Stitchless procedure (no cuts or stitches)
- Less than 15 minutes
- Quick Recovery – can be back at work same day!
- High success rate
- Very safe